NER Cadet Competition
NCC showcases the full range of challenges in cadet life. This page presents preliminary information for your planning purposes.
Teams will consist of 6 cadets and 2 escorts
- Cadets can be of any CAP grade (cadet officers are allowed to be on the team)
- Escorts can be of either gender (no requirement for same gender as cadets on the team)
- Indoor Color Guard Practical
- Outdoor Color Guard Practical
- Written Exam - Leadership and Aerospace through the Mitchell Award, the CAP Uniform Manual (CAPM 39-1), and the Drill and Ceremonies Manual, (AFMAN 36-2203)
- CPFT - All 4 events
- Uniform- Preparation and Spot Inspection
- Will not be offered at the region level until further notice.
Team scores for overall competition will not include electives. Electives will be graded separately and receive awards accordingly.