Welcome to the world of Recruiting and Retention!
This collection of links will help you in your role as a Recruiting and Retention Officer. If you feel something should be added, do not hesitate to let me know.
Newsletter Subscription - Please encourage other recruiting and retention officers to subscribe to this newsletter. The more we have participating the more ideas we can share.
Past R&R Webinars - Each month, our intent is to give a presentation. This playlist links to our current efforts. Do you have an idea you want to present, please contact me.
Communities of Practice
Slack NER R&R Community - If you are a NER R&R officer, you are welcome to join our Slack community. We are creating it to share ideas and possibly work on initiatives. You can request to join through this form. This YouTube playlist has more information about Slack.
CAP R&R Facebook Fan Page
Are you a fan of the CAP R&R Facebook page?
CAP R&R Facebook Group
Join the CAP R&R CAP R&R Facebook group to be part of the conversation.
NER R&R Twitter
Speaking of social media, you can follow me on Twitter at @NERRecruiting. I am sharing a lot of R&R tips.
Southeast Region Recruiting and Retention Facebook Group - The Southeast Region R&R has a busy Facebook group. They are sharing some great ideas.
National R&R Resources
You can find find a large collection of essays focusing on R&R on the National Recruiting and Retention site.
National R&R resource repository - Here you can find posters, brochures, etc. for your recruiting campaigns.
Here is a Pinterest site where you can find recruiting and retention ideas. It is just starting but by subscribing, you can get the latest as they are posted.
National Public Service Announcements - Here are public service announcements hosted by National.
- How to Create a Recruiting Plan
- Recruiters online tool kit
- How to order Recruiting and Retention Materials
- History of the Civil Air Patrol
- Great Start for Cadets This is provides great information for developing an "Open House" and getting new cadets started.
- Great Start Booklet for Adults This is a must have booklet for developing new senior members.
- How to order recruiting materials, including cadet, senior, and pilot brochures
- Recruiting and Retention Blog
- How to create a unit recruiting plan
- Recruiting and Retention Officers Specialty Guide
- Social Media Guidelines
NER R&R Team
Wing Directors of Recruiting and Retention
- Connecticut Wing -1Lt Gary Lawtons
- Maine Wing - TSgt Jason Lister
- Massachusetts Wing - Lt Col Stephen Hood & Maj Rich Walsh
- New Hampshire Wing - Col Darin Ninness
- New Jersey Wing - SMSgt Patrick O'Brien
- New York Wing - 1Lt Adam Labonski
- Pennsylvania Wing - Capt Naor Wallach
- Rhode Island Wing - Capt C. Boni
- Vermont - Capt Joe Bosley