Detail course information here
NER IG Senior Training Course
NER IG Senior Training Course description.
Dates: Friday 17 April 2020 & Sunday 19 April 2020
The prerequisite requirements for the IGSC per CAPR 20-1 paragraph 8.1.2 (which will be verified by the Instructors at time of registration) are:
- Investigating Officer (IO) Course
- Introduction to Inspections Course
*Note: There will be NO waivers granted for these requirements.
- All applicants must be a member of Civil Air Patrol
- Priority of application acceptance is: Wing or Region IGs or assistants; unit commanders; group, wing or region vice commanders and chiefs of staff; legal officers; others interested members with the approval of CAP/IGT
- Laptop computer or tablet (mandatory)
Uniform Requirements: Any CAPM 39-1 approved non-utility uniform. Uniforms must be properly worn IAW CAPM 39-1.
1) $35 course fee payable only in advance, through NER system, includes lunch on April 17 and breakfast on April 19.
2) CAPF 17
3) CAPF 161 due at beginning of first class
|Event Date||17-Apr-2020 0730|
|Event End Date||19-Apr-2020 1730|
|Cut off date||28-Mar-2020 2355|
|Location||Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport|